Customized banquet menus for any event, from 20 to 200 guets
Ginger is a favorite for locals and tourists alike in the small but growing town of Tulum. Featured in the New York Times and guidebooks like Fodor´s, Ginger is recognized for the delicious food, prepared personally by owner and chef Javier Ornelas, great cocktails, chill ambience and great music.
Ginger has catered numerous weddings here in the Tulum area. If you would like Javier to be your head chef, please contact us! He will work with you to create the exact menu you would like, and handle all of the preparations and all of the service the day of the big event.
Morgan is also a well-known wedding planner, and has coordinated weddings in Tulum, Akumal, Tankah, and Playa del Carmen. Her wedding planning business is Tulum Weddings and Events by Arena en los Pies.
Ginger can cater any event you are planning in the Tulum area! Ginger is a great place for rehearsal dinners in particular. A rehearsal dinner is a great opportunity to spend quality time with your closest friends and family before the big day, and Ginger is an intimate setting for that. The restaurant would be closed for the event, of course! We have several pre-set menus available, or you can create your own. Our prices are quite reasonable, especially compared to what you find on the beach. We can also work with you on menus for bridal showers, parties, anniversaries, and romantic dinners just for the two of you.
- Cold Avocado Soup
- Corn Chowder with Brie and Black Hawaiian Salt
- Tortilla Soup
- Mexican Flag Ceviche (with avocado and cherry tomato)
- Tropical Ceviche (with green Apple, mango, and passion fruit)
- Ceviche Sampler (two types of ceviche)
- Goat Cheese Tart
- Grilled Camembert, stuffed with Green Apple Chutney with a Salad of Grapes and Nuts
- Cold Lobster cooked in Lime and Chile
- Tuna Tartar with Sesame and Roasted Peanut oil, Sriracha, chives, Soy, and Black Salt
- Fish Filet with Passion Fruit Pico de Gallo
- Fish Filet with Roasted Pineapple Salsa
- Fish Filet with a Mango, Ginger, Coconut Milk and Chipotle Sauce
- Chicken Breast or Pork Loin, marinated with Sour Orange and Annatto, served with Pickled Red Onions and Black Beans
- Filet Mignon with Red Wine Sauce, served with Bacon Mashed Potatoes
- Filet Mignon with a Three Chile Sauce and Mashed Potatoes
- Filet Mignon Marinated in Spices and Roasted Chiles, served with Grilled Corn cut off the Cob
- Seared Tuna with a Sesame Seed Crust and Honey and Chipotle Sauce, served with a Jicama Slaw
- Seared Tuna with Tamarind Sauce, served with Jasmine Rice with a sprinkle of Furukake
- Gnocchi with Lobster cooked with Chile, Garlic, and Olive Oil
- Lobster Marinated with Olive Oil, Parsley, and Fresh Mint, Garlic, and Lime, served with Grilled Asparagus
- Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers with Jasmine Rice
- Shrimp with Grilled Pineapple salsa, served with Jasmine Rice